Thursday, March 18, 2010

this wasn't inevitably going to happen

BENITO CERENO MY DEAR FRIEND WHY SO PALE?

each rock of the boat upsets my guts

We embarked early in the morning, full of zest, without apprehension. As we progressed we grew hungrier…I would’ve expected satisfaction but quite the opposite. There will come a point when we are too weak to speak. when truth is untruth, then we will arrive.

stale bread broken head

solipsist whispers

accosting glares

denizens salivate

stear down

sirens why?

horizons and more lines

tangential inebriation DECEIT

Tie me down boys, we’re going!

A lion’s roar cauchemar is only beginning

here and now

I asked my computer what he thought today

He had so many opinions he didn’t think anything

He knew even less

He wasn’t oddly polite…

No comments:

Post a Comment